STREONSHALH (the old Viking name for Whitby) is a large Victorian property built in 1893 retaining many original features. Situated at the top
of the village, Mount Pleasant South is the first street on the right
past Station Road Stores/Post Office.
We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people.
Click here for map.
- Discount for 3 or more nights - this offer not available when booking on-line
- Debit/Credit cards accepted
- FREE Wi-Fi connection
- Secure storage for cycles in private walled backyard
- Some sea views
- Packed lunches available on request
- Groups (up to 10 people) catered for
- Outside seating area at front of house
- Children over 12 welcome
We currently have an offer of 3 nights for 2, or 4 nights for 3 which is available Sunday to Thursday until 28th March 2013
Check 'book now' button above for availability.
Please contact us by phone or email if you would like to make a reservation instead of booking on-line, or want to take advantage of our 3 nights for the price of 2:
(01947) 881065 Mb: 078145700024 email@example.com
We are one of few B&Bs catering for single guests, with two dedicated single rooms, each with en-suite shower rooms and 3' beds.
We have four double en-suite rooms (two of which can be twin rooms), two rooms have 6' Superking size beds and two rooms have Kingsize beds.