Breakfast is served in the spacious dining room with individual tables.
All guests are offered fresh seasonal fruit salad, yogurt and a wide choice of cereals and muesli.
Tea, coffee and toast is served and replenished as guests require.
A cooked breakfast consists of free range eggs (fried, scrambled, poached or boiled) local hand made pork sausages, bacon, fresh tomatoes and mushrooms, hash browns, beans and black pudding (on request).
Variations of the full English are also available, just let us know what you would like.
Gluten free products available.
Vegetarian guests are catered for with Cauldron sausages.
As lighter alternatives, try one of the following:
- Smoked salmon & scrambled eggs
- Whitby smoked kippers with a poached egg and fresh cooked tomato
- Omelettes (plain, cheese, mushroom)
- Pancakes with maple syrup and seasonal berries for those with an exceptionally sweet tooth!
- Toasted English muffin topped with your choice of eggs, mushrooms, or cheese
- Continental breakfast consisting of cheese, ham, hard-boiled eggs and a croissant
Finally, try our home made banana bread, muesli flapjack, or fruit scones to complete your breakfast or take away for a mid-morning snack.